22nd International Congress for Battery Recycling 2017
The next congress in battery recycling ICBR 2017 organised by ICM AG will be held from 20-22 September 2017 in the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa in Lisbon, Portugal.
The ICBR is the international platform for discussion of the latest developments and the challenges of battery recycling, bringing together many decision-makers in the battery recycling chain such as battery producers, recyclers, collection schemes, policy-makers, transport companies and many more.
Over 200 international experts from industry, authorities and academia are expected to discuss and present the following topics:
- Safety aspects with lithium primary and lithium rechargeable batteries
- Battery technologies development
- Urban mobility: The gate to e-mobility?
- Update of the review of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
- Energy storage and e-mobility: Complementary technologies?
- Economic aspects of collection or take back schemes
- New trends in battery recycling technologies: Primary and rechargeable
- Eco-design: A critical approach to batteries removability?
- International developments in batteries collection and recycling
- Safety aspects in the end of life value chain
An exhibition area is integrated into the congress facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
The congress is also organising workshops about hot topics to the participants and a plant tour to recycling company Ambigroup Reciclagem SA.
This material is protected by MA Business Ltd copyright.