All these events cover how to create value from organic feedstocks, whether you are abstracting organic matter through wastewater, sewage and effluent treatment or using those feedstocks to create innovative bio-based and biodegradable products or generating power, heat and fuel through AD.
The purpose of co-locating these events is to include significantly more stakeholders from across the industry and interrelated sectors and to grow the green economy.
Registration is officially open, and exhibition stands are already being allocated.
A brief overview of the different events and objectives is featured below:
The Bio-based Innovations Expo 2017
- SCALE UP MARKET DEMAND FOR BIO-BASED INNOVATIONS
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY & PERFOMANCE OF BIO-BASED PRODUCTS
- EXPAND PRIVATE-PUBLIC COLLABORATION
The Wastewater & Sewage Treatment Expo 2017
- VALORISING WASTEWATER, SEWAGE & EFFLUENTS
- OPTIMISE EFFICIENCY, QUALITY & PERFORMANCE
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & OPPORTUNITIES
UK AD & Biogas and World Biogas Expo 2017
- CREATING ENERGY AS CHEAP AS COAL AND AS BIG AS NUCLEAR
- CONTRIBUTING TO THE UN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND OPERATIONS IN THE INDUSTRY THROUGH BEST PRACTICE
We will look forward to seeing you in Birmingham on 5-6 July.
For more information, visit http://adbioresources.org/biogastradeshow/