AMCS Group reports record year
AMCS Group, a supplier of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and resource recovery industry, has announced record sales of its suite of industry specific software. This growth is also reported to have led to the expansion of AMCS’s executive team with the arrival of four individuals (see below) to support the company as it expands to meet market demand.
2016 business performance highlights announced include:
- Annualised recurring revenue growth of 43% compared to 2015
- Surpassed the 1,500 customer mark worldwide
- Achieved customer retention rate above 98%
- Completed two acquisitions creating a strong footprint and knowledge centre in continental Europe and Australia
- Expansion of staff (+75 employees)
- Global sales footprint with revenue coming from 22 different countries
- Expansion of executive team (Michael Winton heading up North America, Conor Curley joining as CFO, Leonard Dolan driving acquisition integration and global process unification, and Mark Abbas taking over as CMO driving global product marketing, marketing and corporate messaging)
CEO, Jimmy Martin said: “The recent acquisitions of GMT and ASP bring significant additional experience and resources in key markets in central Europe and Australia, as well as further broadening our product range.”
This material is protected by MA Business Ltd copyright.